Integrated process monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimization Proficy CSense software monitors both assets and industrial processes to pinpoint causes of process variation and to optimize performance.
Leveraging a suite of components, it helps you determine and understand the causes of process deviation in industrial environments—delivering complete and integrated process performance enhancement for a given asset or collection of key performance indicators (KPIs).
Kerrco Automation Ltd can advise our customers’ best practices for applications leveraging Proficy CSense. The product is defined in 3 areas and packaged into one solution, combining powerful and flexible diagnostics.
Troubleshooter Edition - for offline, ad-hoc, or on-demand process modelling and troubleshooting including Continuous Troubleshooter and Discrete & Batch Troubleshooters.
Run-time Edition - Online deployment and monitoring environment; it includes Action Object Services, Virtual Campus, Action Object Toolkit, and the Proficy CSense Report Server.
Developer Edition - for the expert user trained in analytics and/or with software development experience; it includes both the Troubleshooter Edition and Run-time Edition components, and adds the Architect.
Kerrco Automation Ltd can help to:
- Troubleshoot both batch and continuous processes
- Statistical modelling techniques to examine production data from historical or ad-hoc data sources
- Monitor and optimise control loops
- Integrate with Proficy Historian and Proficy Asset Health Centre seamlessly
- Pinpoint causes of process variation
- Reduce operating costs
- Enhance asset performance
- Rationalise alarm priorities